Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Out of my Head....Get

Okay...so I am working at home trying to focus and can't stop thinking. Here are the random thoughts spinning around, over and over, without any end in sight (except when I write them down, then they disappear into thin air).

Laurie's monologue - I'm hungry, what should I eat, leftover fish and brocolli, yuck, I want something yummier than that, maybe Robin can meet me for lunch, where could we go, I don't want to spend too much money, where can we go that is healthy and non fattening, is there a place for a good salad, it's freezing outside and raining, I don't want a salad, I want soup, I don't know anyplace that sells good soup, maybe Robin isn't available for lunch, I should get my smog check done instead, I don't want to go outside, it's too cold, maybe I should have a can of soup here and do the smog check another day, we don't have any kind of soup I like, I guess I'll just have fish and brocolli...oh those cookies look good.

Have you ever read the children's book titled, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, by Laura Numeroff? Well, I am the mouse. However, now I am going to change into the turtle, slow and methodical, focused attention on my work. It is a work day, right?

By for now...Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment